Restaurant Owners FAQ
- What do I need to get started?
See our Sign Up page to get started. Click here.
- Do you charge website hosting and maintenance fees?
No, your restaurant website is hosted and maintained free of charge. If you add or remove a food item from your menu, or update a price just contact us.
- What if I want to keep my restaurant's existing website?
If you wish to keep your existing site, we'll be happy to create a separate online ordering website to which you can link from your own website with an "Order Online" button.
- Do I need to have a computer at my restaurant to maintain our site?
No, your restaurant website is hosted for free on our servers and we maintain your online menu at no cost.
- Do I need an Internet connection at my restaurant?
It is recommended. To receive orders on your dashboard and via email you will need an internet connection. However, an Internet connection is not required since we can send order alerts via fax and mobile messaging. Access to the Internet does offer the convenience of managing your orders through our online manager platform.
- How does the dashboard work?